7/15/2011

Weekdays

I haven't written in my blog for a long time.



I started to learn English again, with my friend. The lesson is once a week, but, it takes 4 hours. According to our young teacher, a week is a long time, so there's always a lot of homework. I need to study each evening. During learning I notice a lot of mistakes. I read a lot of English books but is not enough to understand the text. It is also important to talk. I would like others to understand me.



I started another thing too. I found an old box , in it I had a lot of old papers and photos. I know the close relatives, but I never heard of the others. I tried to arrange them and finally they became a family tree. It is like a real tree, new branches are born always

Today there are about 100 family members. I'm getting a lot of help from my elder brother. He also found old documents. In July I travelled to Transylvania. Me and my cousin went to a small village where the family members lived long ago. We were there the whole day. We met old people (80-90 years old), who could tell us many interesting things. It was the most interesting, that we found a new relative.



The following event: my grandchild comes to my place on holiday.

2 comments:

villa said...

Viel Spaß beim Enkelbesuch, hier haben die Ferien auch begonnen.

Eine schöne Zeit wünscht Villa

Mobi said...

Vielen Dank. Ich warte auf schon sehr. Jetzt kommt das ältere Kind, und er wird hier bleiben für 3 Wochen.Ich wünsche Dir schöne Tagen mit dein Enkelkind.