11/14/2011

In Geneva again

I wrote in my blog long time ago. I was very busyin my work and I did a lot of travelling several times. In September I travelled for the second time to Geneva , this time with my friend. I had 4 days now. The weather was beautiful, not as in March. We went for a walk on the bank of the Lake Geneva,

at the old little villages near Geneva: Carouge,


Hermance

and the nice suburb Chambésy

We walked through the border to France and we went up to the top of the Saleve mountain with a ski-lift. (cable-car)

We went to the St. Peter Church tower on foot. From here view there was wonderful.

After that we then walked in Geneva old town again. I managed to look at the Town Hall.

2 comments:

villa said...

Schöne Bilder, nach Genf möchte ich auch gerne einmal reisen.

Liebe Grüße aus Jena Villa

mobi said...

@villa
Danke :) Aber möchte ich einmal nach Dänemark reisen. Die Träume sind vielfältig. :))
(Bitte entschuldigung, dass in letzter Zeit hatte ich nicht ein anmeldung auf deutsch, aber es gibt sehr wenig Zeit um ein blogpost zu schreiben. )
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende.