12/05/2012

Pension





The time has come. I'm  leaving my workplace  after 42 years. A well-deserved rest is
coming now. On Friday I went to work last time. I was really waiting for this. I
always felt, that  24 hours per day  is short  for me,  there’s always  something
missing. Now I can devote myself to my hobbies. I can forget about the alarm clock.



There is no need to travel on a crowded bus early morning. There is no need to go
shopping in secret during my working time. I don't have to do pointless foolish tasks.
Finally I can go to the swimming pool, I can deal with English several times.  I can 
write the  history of my family.  I can  do research  in the archives and go to
Transylvania. I'll  visit my  grandchildren  in England. And I’ll hike a lot.  For this it is
absolutely necessary to have good strength and health.


1 comment:

villa said...

Liebe Mobi,

Genieße die schöne Zeit heiter und hell. Für viele ist ja der Ruhestand ein Unruhestand.

Liebe Grüße Villa