11/23/2010

A visit to England 2.

Sunday it was raining, nevertheless we went to London. The journey by train was a little more than a half-hour. We arrived at the London Victoria Station.



This's a good place, many attractions can be seen on foot. A short walk and there are Westminster Cathedral, Wesminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament, Thames and the bridges, Trafalgar Square, London Eye.







During this time can we watched so much. It was cold and we were wet. I hope I'll have more luck the next time.
Monday morning the sun came out, but it was still cold. After breakfast we went to the nearby village Reigate. Here Matt have a activity every Monday.The little kids dancing, singing, listening to music with theirs mum. During the time I was walking in the city. Reigate is a small rural English town with nice houses.



Backwards we stopped in the nice Priory Park. Matt knew a little running around here. Today was the last night in UK, I played with the kids a little more.
Tuesday morning Zsolt went at school, I packed my suitcase, then we went with Emese and Matt to the train station. Here was a surprise to me. I met with my girlfriend. We went by train together to Gatwick Airport . She lives in Redhill, but she went to the Univerity what is nearby Brighton. Earlier we planned drink a coffee at Redhill, but there wasn't time to do. We had happy and we talked a lot.
Flying start was in time. I have already arrived in the early afternoon to Budapest.

No comments: