11/21/2010

A visit to England

Last weekend I have spent in UK. I visited my children and grandchildren. The trip was pleasant. The time of flight just 2.5 hours, but due hard regulations, can take half a day. I traveled by train to the Budapest Airport at noon Friday. This was faster than by car through the busy city.At the Airport London-Gatwick met me Emese, Matt and Zsolt. We went more by train to Redhill 15 minutes. It was raining and it was so up to 2 days. Monday morning become sunny but hard cold.
On Friday evening we had shopping and we talked after the dinner.
On Saturday me and Zsolt wandered around the town, He showed me the school building.
Redhill is located south of London it's Surrey county already.
Redhill is a small town with 25,000 inhabitants.
Every Thursday and Saturday the High Street become market.



A typical red brick building is the cultural center.



St. Matthew Church



School of Zsolt



My son Örs arrived in the afternoon, then we went out to dinner together to the next city Salfords. This small restaurant, I can recommend it to those who go here. It's cheap, unlimited salad dish and beverage consumption.

( to be continued )

No comments: