3/01/2011

Visit to England

Last week I spent in England. This time I traveled with Malév, but this wasn't less than time as the Easyjet in November:) It's true that both flight arrived London-Gatwick, but different terminals.

I said for Emese, don't come out to greet me with the kids early in the morning, I'll find their house second time too. There was a small adventure. I needed to go from the North Terminal to the South Terminal. This direction was unknown to me. I can to ask information, but a answer I didn't understand. Finally, a woman accompanied me to the Shuttle – train. 5 minutes and I was at the South Terminal, it was known to all already. I changed train and 10 minutes later I was in Redhill.
Still I had 15 minutes to walk and I have been with my grandchildren. We were happy for each other, we talked a bit, then we went shopping. I promised to make dinner, what like to eat. Early in the evening started to sleep. The next day, Sunday I went walking near Redhill at the Gatton Park. Of course, it was rain, fog and mud on the path.





The park is set up 15 mid-century, there is a National Trust since 1996, approx. 600 acres of mixed forests and parks made up of established paths for walkers, lakes, an old school, a farm and the lookout points. On Monday, after the work came Ors at Redhill, and we traveled together to his apartment at East Grinstead (Sussex).

Here we were until two days and it's raining always.
The small village has a middle ages atmosphere. We walked a lot at village and in the vicinity of the village.





In the evenings I cooked, then we played exciting computer games.
On Wednesday evening we went back to Redhill. Thursday morning, the sun finally came out and became the spring weather. We could walking without a jacket.
Temperature was +15 degrees. Unfortunately, I had to travel back home afternoon.
Even in the morning we went to the Memorial Park. Here Matt has played and ran a little bit. Then we sat on a terrace and drank delicious coffee.





It was time for a short lunch only, then I packed and had to go to the train station.Direction to airport ! The flight was delayed a lot, I just got home at midnight. Early Friday morning I had to go to work. It was good for me to meet with the kids.

1 comment:

villa said...

Ein schöner Reisebericht und der Park hat mir besonders gut gefallen.
Dein Enkelkind war sicher glücklich, die Großmutter bei sich zu haben.Schade, dass das Wetter so typisch britisch war.
Nun kann der Frühling doch so langsam kommen.
Liebe Grüße nach Budapest